The flexible conveyor is based on a conveyor beam in aluminium or stainless steel, with low friction slide rails guiding a plastic multi-flexing chain. Products to be conveyed travel directly on the conveyor, or on pallets/carriers. These conveyors can be worked around obstacles and keep production lines flowing. They are made at varying levels and can work in multiple environments.
- Freely adjustable length.
- Easy transport and installation.
- Easy height adjustment.
- Individual hooks allow extended - length transport.
- Ensure an accurate and smooth curvilinear movement of totes and cartons.
- The flat belt drive used with this device also guarantees a very low-noise operation.
- The curved roller conveyor offers first-class curve conveying at low cost.